The Ar-ray series monitor arm is a patent pending solution to solve key design elements of form, function, environmental sustainability and ease of installation in workspaces. Ar-ray also improves ergonomics and increases productivity. Through careful testing of materials and structures, we have reduced the weight and carbon footprint of the Ar-ray monitor arm while still being able to hold screens up to 6kg.
Ar-ray Single Monitor Arm + Laptop
<strong>YOUR COST EFFECTIVE MONITOR ARMS
USES & BENEFITS
Increase productivity - "5 days work in 4 days or less"
Work ergonomically - "Be healthy - work safer"
Save valuable space - "Free up valuable desk real estate"
Work mobile - "Use mobile devices ergonomically"
HEALTH & WORKSPACE PRODUCTIVITY GAINS
Because our Ar-ray monitor arms can provide a full range of adjustment that reduce the discomfort of glare, and they may contribute to Green Star points under System IEQ-4. The arms also allow for the monitor height to be quickly and easily adjusted by pushing a button to move the arm down, and simply lifting the arm to move it up – decreasing the risk of neck and back related injuries.
- Able to hold a VESA compliant monitor and a laptop that are up to 6kg each
- Cable clips on the bottom of the arms allow cables to be hidden inside the arm itself
- Die-cast / powder coated aluminum alloy and steel components
- Lightweight, reinforced engineered polymer components
- 105º vertical monitor tilt, 180º portrait to landscape and 360º horizontal rotation and pivot
- 5 year warranty