The Apollo4 Classic combines a simple, flexible design with high quality materials to create a monitor arm that will meet your every need and stand the test of time.
Uses and benefits
The Apollo4 Classic is suitable for almost any application – simply customise your workstation to suit your requirements.
The Apollo4 Classic’s 4 slots allow for up to 4 monitor accessory arms to be added – providing easy integration with laptop trays, phone trays, tablets and multiple monitor arms. Any future modification to the monitor arm is easily made with the supplied Allen key.
Health and workspace productivity gains
The Apollo4 Classic monitor arms can provide a full range of adjustment that reduce the discomfort of glare and may contribute to Green Star points under System IEQ-4. The arms allow for monitor height to be quickly and easily adjusted – decreasing the risk of neck and back related injuries.
Features of the Apollo4 Classic include:
- Easy customisation to suit individual needs with single, dual screen or triple configuration
- Die-cast / powder coated zinc, aluminium alloy and steel components
- Easily add more monitor arms for a second screen or laptops
- Handle loads of up to 12kg with a maximum 25kg for the pole
- 145 degree vertical monitor tilt and 180 degree horizontal rotation and pivot
- 5 year warranty
Find out how you can order the Apollo4 Classic monitor arm
Read more about us, our sustainability policy and the Apollo system or please contact us to order the Apollo4 Classic – we can ship internationally in any quantity.